Although it is difficult to prove that specific health problems among indoor workers have particular causes, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) has become a real occupational health issue.
Risk assessment can be carried out through specific instrumental measures and environmental samples that can help determine:
- Evaluation of chemical pollution
- Evaluation of biological indoor air pollutants
- Evaluation of concentrations of airborne asbestos
- Evaluation of temperature, lighting and noise level in the workspaces
- Radon measurements in appropriate below floor rooms
M&P Project can carry out indoor quality analysis with specific instruments and the support of qualified laboratories.