M & P Project supports the Employer and the Purchasing (Finance) Department to define the processes necessary to ensure compliance with the provisions of Art. 26 of Legislative Decree 81/08.:
- Qualification of Suppliers;
- Exchange of risks’ assessment;
- Elaboration of interference risk assessment according to standards developed for different types of contracts;
- Analysis of security’s costs;
- Meetings with suppliers or with Clients to ensure coordination and cooperation;
- examination of existing agreements including clauses related to the management of H&S prescriptions.